erect kegels

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• erect kegels

hello there experts. im just asking if i can do erect kegels ? im a beginner doing gators Progression routine. i add 10 v jelqs on it. i want to add on girth and i see that erect kegels are for beginners. so is it ok? cause when i travel mostly my dick is becoming erect so i was hoping if can i do erect kegels? thanks guys!
    PROGRESSION ROUTINE
    _2on 1off_
    Current (3/7/10)
    E.L. = 4"
    EG = 3.9"

Short term Goal
    EL = 5"
    EG = 4.5"

Long term Goal
    EL = 6.5"
    EG = 6"

Its all in our mind... If you want to get your goal, visualize it, focus on it, dream of it, then let your mind do what you want to get..

Erect kegels can be done at any level and they're more effective than flaccid kegels for several reasons- one of which is immediate feedback. If you see your penis "inflating" and moving up and down as you kegel, you'll know you're doing it right.
    Want One FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

25 years of experience in male enhancement now compiled into a 192 page instantly downloadable ebook -CLAIM YOURS HERE NOW for $7 (instead of $37)

Comment

thanks big al! yeah when im doing erect kegels i see the movement. .
      PROGRESSION ROUTINE
      _2on 1off_
      Current (3/7/10)
      E.L. = 4"
      EG = 3.9"

Short term Goal
      EL = 5"
      EG = 4.5"

Long term Goal
      EL = 6.5"
      EG = 6"

Its all in our mind... If you want to get your goal, visualize it, focus on it, dream of it, then let your mind do what you want to get..

Comment

so when doing flaccid kegels if there's movement I'm still doing it correctly? Because I just feel as if I'm flexing my package and not doing much..
        Last edited by millia; 03-08-2010, 05:49 PM.
        It's not just Penile Enhancement, it's a way of life.
        Millia's Dick Journey (NEW Introduction post!)

Comment

Originally posted by millia View Post
          so when doing flaccid kegels if there's movement I'm still doing it correctly? Because I just feel as if I'm flexing my package and not doing much..
          If it's flaccid you shouldn't expect too much movement. Try doing it erect and remember the muscles used to make it move. That way, you'll get the feel of doing a proper kegel and you'll be able to do then any way you like.

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

25 years of experience in male enhancement now compiled into a 192 page instantly downloadable ebook -CLAIM YOURS HERE NOW for $7 (instead of $37)

Comment

hey big al, you mentioned that erect kegels are more effective than flacid. I've been curious about this since I always do them flacid. Is it just the feedback? Or does it work better because of more blood flow. Oh I guess it would be sort of like more resistance too? Is that right? Sorry for my poor diction
            https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...-8x6-25-a.html <-- log
            1/1/2010 (7/7/10)
            BPEL: 6.5 +.5
            EG: 5 at mid, 5.25 at base
            FL: 3.5-4.5
            BPFSL: 6.75 +.25
            BPXL: 6.5 +1

Comment

The muscle used in a kegel is the same one kind of at the base of the shaft right? I've been reading so many different things that I just keep getting confused. I would say that the muscle is located right above my testicles and between where my shaft ends but deeper in, if that makes any sense.

Comment

Originally posted by fisch28 View Post
                hey big al, you mentioned that erect kegels are more effective than flacid. I've been curious about this since I always do them flacid. Is it just the feedback? Or does it work better because of more blood flow. Oh I guess it would be sort of like more resistance too? Is that right? Sorry for my poor diction
                I would say it's a combination of all three of the factors you mentioned.

Comment

Originally posted by millia View Post
                  The muscle used in a kegel is the same one kind of at the base of the shaft right? I've been reading so many different things that I just keep getting confused. I would say that the muscle is located right above my testicles and between where my shaft ends but deeper in, if that makes any sense.
                  Here's a diagram of the muscles worked during a kegel: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Gray404.png

Comment

Very cool, thanks a lot!
                    I also tried to erect kegel last night and couldn't figure out if I was doing it right or wrong.. Any chance we can get a video sometime soon? 0

Comment

I can do erect kegels extremely well. I can bob my dick up and down, and if I hold it, my erection turns into STEEL.

However, after doing erect kegels for more than 30 seconds, my dick dies. It turns flaccid and won't go back up. Almost like it's exhausted to death. It's not that I'm new, I've been doing these for years. IT just always dies.

Should I refrain from kegels?

Comment

Originally posted by Bigman13 View Post
                        I can do erect kegels extremely well. I can bob my dick up and down, and if I hold it, my erection turns into STEEL.

However, after doing erect kegels for more than 30 seconds, my dick dies. It turns flaccid and won't go back up. Almost like it's exhausted to death. It's not that I'm new, I've been doing these for years. IT just always dies.

Should I refrain from kegels?
                        I don't think so, just refrain from killing your dick.
                        Started on 03/04/2010
                        BPEL:6.69" EG:5.06"
                        Current as of 06/17/2010
                        BPEL:7.18" EG:5.25

Comment

Originally posted by LOL View Post
                          I don't think so, just refrain from killing your dick.
                          thats hilarious.

But BigMan, can you do sets lets say 20 seconds and rest and then do another set? Or is it if you do an erect kegel for 30 seconds total your penis dies?

Comment

Working...
                          X